Questions and Answers
- What caused the Spark?
- The Spark was caused by the Divine within the Void.
- What is the nature of the Divine?
- The nature of the Divine is incomprehensible to humans.
- What is the nature of the Void?
- The nature of the Void is incomprehensible to to humans.
- What is the nature of the Spark?
- The Spark is all and nothing. It is ever-changing, yet stagnant in time. This is the first creation, and the creation is Divine.
First existed the Divine. The Divine created itself, causing the Void. All which was not Divine was Void. The Void is the lack of Divine, which all things contain. The Divine is also in all things. Each thing, each being created and destroyed, contains Void and Divine.
Void and Divine are not opposites. They are compliments. Since the first creation of Divine, Void has existed. Now one cannot exist without the other.
Content © 2003-2007, Michael J Dangler
Updated on 06/14/2007. Site Credits / Email Me!
Basic site design from ADF.org
(Yes, I stole it!)